Graco - 4Ever® Extend2Fit® Platinum Convertible 4-in-1 Car Seat
The Graco® 4Ever® Extend2Fit® Platinum 4-in-1 convertible car seat gives you 10 years with one car seat featuring EZ Tight™ LATCH, for a secure and simple installation with 3 easy steps. It’s comfortable for your child and convenient for you as it transitions from rear-facing infant car seat (4–50 lb) to forward-facing 5-point harness seat (22–65 lb) to high-back belt-positioning booster seat (40–100 lb) to backless belt-positioning booster seat (40–120 lb). With the addition of the 4-position extension panel, 4Ever® Extend2Fit® provides 5” of extra legroom allowing your child to safely ride rear-facing longer. For a proper fit, the Simply Safe Adjust™ Harness System and 10-position headrest lets you adjust the harness and headrest together, with no rethreading. The 6-position recline keeps your child comfortable, while the InRight™ LATCH system with one-second attachment makes installation easy. It’s the only seat that truly goes from baby to booster!
- Simply Safe Adjust™ Harness System adjusts the height of your harness and headrest, in one motion, to help ensure that your child is always properly secured
- One-hand, 10-position adjustable headrest is easy to use and grows to properly fit your growing child
- Integrated belt lock-off for easier vehicle seat belt installation versus using the locking clip
- Washable seat cover is easy to remove without removing the harness
- Steel-reinforced frame provides strength and durability for years of smart utility
- Integrated harness storage compartment holds the harness straps that are not in use while in the belt positioning booster mode for a simple transition back to harness mode
- 2 integrated cupholders keeps your child's drinks or snacks close at hand
- Plush inserts keep your child comfortable on your many journeys together
- Easy-to-read level indicator helps eliminate guesswork from the installation process, so you can feel confident it’s installed correctly rear-facing
- Side Impact Tested; New Car Assessment Program (NCAP) – peak crash force approximately 2X car seat standard; Extreme Car Interior Temperatures. In addition to meeting or exceeding all applicable US safety standards, the 4Ever™ Extend2Fit® Platinum 4-in-1 car seat has been side impact tested for occupant retention solely with the built-in 5-point harness system and belt positioning modes.
- Rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed U.S. safety standards
- In addition to meeting or exceeding all applicable US safety standards, the Graco® 4Ever® Extend2Fit® Platinum has been side impact tested for occupant retention solely with the built-in 5-point harness system and belt positioning modes.
- EPS, energy absorbing foam for effective impact energy management
- Rear-Facing Harness: 4-50 lb, head must be at least 1" below handle;
- Forward-Facing Harness: 22-65 lb, up to 49";
- Highback Booster: 40-100 lb, 43-57", at least 4 years old;
- Backless Booster: 40-120 lb, 43-57", at least 4 years old
Children are safer riding rear-facing and should ride rear-facing as long as possible, until they reach the maximum rear-facing height or weight rating for their car seat.
*Graco Supports the American Academy of Pediatrics and National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's Car Seat Guidelines. Visit our safety page for information on car seat usage recommendations.