Cam - Fluido Easy Travel System (Stroller + Carseat + Carry Cot + Bag + Isofix Base)
The easy to manoeuvre and practical travel system for the city
from 0 to 4 years old (22 kg.)
- Very spacious
- Non-tip handle
- Adjustable 3-position backrest
- Apron that can be used as a cover for the legs on the pushchair
- Aerated base
- Rocking function
Aluminium frame with reversible seat (parent facing 0 months-1 year, and forward facing 1-4 years)
- Fast fit/release Quicky System for carrycot and car seat
- Ergonomic, adjustable height handle
- Easily removable, large-sized rear wheels with metal ball bearings
- Front swivel wheels with lock/release system
- Synchronised brake
- Soft front and rear suspension
- 4-position backrest adjustable with just one hand
- Adjustable footrest
- Removable bumper bar
- 5-point-safety harness
- Spacious basket with practical opening system
- Folds like a book with the seat either rearward or forward facing, with carry handle
- Freestanding when folded;
- Area Zero+ standard approved according to regulation R-129 I-Size (from 40 to 75 cm.)
- Anatomically shaped and crotchstrap
- Multi-position hood and easily removable
- Adjustable belt guide to facilitate belt fastening
- Practical and automatic height adjustment mechanism for the 5-point safety belt
- Base with non-slip rubber stoppers
- Base auto 2in1 (optional) art. S132
- All covers are removable and washable at 30°C.
Accessories included: hood, apron for the legs that is also used with the carrycot, basket, bag
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHTS
- FRAME Folded: L 57 - W 26 - H 83 cm. • Weight: 5.9 kg.
- With carrycot: L 57 - W 90 - H 117 cm. • Weight: 10.8 kg.
- CARRYCOT/ Inside: L 35 – W 79 – H 23 cm. • Weight: 4.9 kg.
- PUSHCHAIR: L 57 - W 86.5 - H 100 cm. • Weight: 8.8 kg.
- CAR SEAT: L 44.5 - W 64 - H 58 cm. • Weight: 3.7 kg.
- European reference regulation: EN 1888 - 1: 2018
- Brake test: requires the obligatory use of the linked brake for greater safety
- 360° rotation test: it tests the resistance of the 5-point safety harness
- Wear test: it tests the strength of the pushchair over an obstacle track simulating the use and wear on the product over time
- Accidental folding test: it tests the double safety mechanisms preventing accidental folding
- Completely non-toxic (EN71) and phthalate-free materials (directive 2005/84/CE)
- Durability test on rough paths. The European regulation requires the test to be carried out on 72,000 loops, Cam performs the test on 500,000 loops
- Handle and suspension durability test. The European regulation requires the test to be carried out on 10,000 loops, Cam performs the test on 30,000 loops