Kunert - LAZZIO (stroller + car seat + carrycot + isofix base)
Do you want your child to rest in a comfortable carrycot or sport seat and spend time comfortably during walks? Choose a Polish baby pram 3in1 made by Kunert. The Kunert brand is focused on the CHILD - its safety and comfort.
We manufacture LARGE carrycots and sport seat and STABLE frames which will ensure the comfort of your baby. At the same time, our prams comply with European standards and passes strict safety tests.
THE SET INCLUDES:
- Car seat
- Functional backpack, zipped up. You can attach the backpack to the pram frame or put it on your shoulders.
- A large basket, which not only enables you to take all the things and toys you need for a walk, but is also useful when shopping.
- Rain cover
- Mosquito net
- Two foot covers – for the carrycot and the stroller
- Cup holder
- Smartphone holder
The main task of our frame is to carry your child safely and reduce the shocks he/she may feel when walking. We want to give your baby the best possible experience from the moment he or she is born. A comfortable pram means more peaceful sleep and more smiles on the faces of both parent and child.
What solutions have we used?
- The frame material is lightweight but strong aluminium. It is easy to push and drive and stable. It does not sway from side to side or creak. You can carry your child safely and the pram will last for many years.
- The suspension of the rear wheels and additional side suspension will ensure that your child does not feel too much shock when travelling. Even the most bumpy surfaces won't disturb your child's sleep. It also helps to rock your little one when you want to calm them down quickly. You can simply turn the side suspension off or on, adjusting the stiffness to the weight of your child and the pram to the surface you're travelling over.
- The strong brake is located in the central part between the rear wheels. You can safely park and take the baby out of the pram if necessary. You don't have to worry about the pram rolling away on its own when pulling the baby out.
- Large wheels (22 and 28 cm) - rides well on sand, mud, snow or riding up on the kerb. Thanks to them you will ensure your child with a comfortable walk outdoors in all conditions and on all surfaces.
- Gel wheels. We don't want you to worry about pumping the wheels, which is why our wheels are made of gel. You won't puncture a wheel while walking either, and the pram will always be ready to use.
- The front wheels swivel 360°, but you can also lock them in the forward position. The pushchair is manoeuvrable, so you can turn, steer and swing without any problems. The wheels also make it easier to move around home.
- The pram has an adjustable handle bar, which means you can adjust it to your height. This makes it comfortable to drive for both taller and shorter people. The handle bar is covered with eco leather, which makes it non-slip in your hands.
THE SPORT SEAT
Your baby will also be comfortable in our sport seat thanks to its adjustable backrest and footrest. Safety is ensured by the safety belts, crotch strap, detachable bar and high sides.
- You can set the backrest of the sport seat in four positions: from lying down - the healthiest position for a sleeping baby - to completely upright - when the baby can sit up well on its own.
- By adjusting the footrest you can extend the seat - the child will sleep much more comfortably than when its legs are hanging inertly.
- The sport seat is equipped with 5-point safety belts, which will prevent your child to undo itself. Safety belts and safety bar secure the child in place and protect against falling out, so you do not have to worry about a safety of your journey.
- You can mount the sport seat backwards or forwards - your baby can sit facing you or look at their surroundings from the front.
- Go for a walk in any weather with our sport seat. The wide ventilation panel and visor in the canopy are ideal in spring or summer. Foot cover will provide ideal protection against wind and frost.
FOLDING AND UNFOLDING
Quickly and efficiently fold and unfold the frame of the pram.
- When folding, you simply pull the levers on both sides of the frame towards you. Thanks to the safety mechanism, the frame will not unfold by itself and you can carry it easily. You don't have to remove the sport seat from the frame - you can fold it together with it.
- The carrycot folds flat, making it easy to transport and store.
- Once folded, you can remove the wheels and axles of the pram, allowing you to store the frame even in a wardrobe or transport it in a small boot. The front wheels can be removed just as easily by pressing the button above the wheels.
- To unfold the frame of the pram, remove the safety pin and, holding the handle, pull it up until the locking mechanisms engage.