Cam - Combi Tris Travel System (Stroller + Carseat + Carry Cot + Bag + Normal Base)
The high quality travel system made in Italy
from 0 to 4 years old (22 kg.)
- Very spacious
- Provided with the fast fit/release Quicky System, with non-tip handle
- Adjustable 3-position backrest
- Apron that can be used as a cover for the legs on the pushchair
- Modern, minimalist design
- Large hood and soft apron with windshield
- Aerated base
Aluminium frame with reversible seat (parent facing 0 months-1 year, and forward facing 1-4 years)
- Practical system to fit and release it from the frame
- Large-sized rear wheels
- Front swivel wheels with metal ball bearings
- Synchronised brake with on/off system
- Soft front and rear suspension
- 4-position backrest adjustable with just one hand
- Adjustable footrest
- Removable bumper bar
- 5-point safety harness
- Compact folding like an umbrella with the seat either forward or rearward facing
- Freestanding when folded
- Area Zero+ standard approved according to regulation R-129 I-Size (from 40 to 75 cm.)
- Anatomically shaped and crotchstrap
- Multi-position hood and easily removable
- Adjustable belt guide to facilitate belt fastening
- Practical and automatic height adjustment mechanism for the 5-point safety belt
- Base with non-slip rubber stoppers
- Base auto 2in1 (optional) art. S132
- All covers are removable and washable at 30°C.
Accessories included: hood, apron for the legs also used with the carrycot, basket, bag.
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHTS
- Open: L 57 - W 95 - H 107 cm.
- Folded: L 39 W 32 H 93• Weight: 7.8 kg.
- With carrycot: L 57 – W 100 – H 112 cm. • Weight: 12.7 kg.
- CARRYCOT/ Inside: L 35 – W 79 – H 22÷18 cm. • Weight: 4.9 kg.
- PUSHCHAIR: L 57 – W 95 – H 107 cm. • Weight: 10.7 kg.
- CAR SEAT: L 44.5 - W 64 cm - H 58 cm. • Weight: 3.7 kg.
- European reference regulation: EN 1888 - 1: 2018
- Brake test: requires the obligatory use of the linked brake for greater safety
- 360° rotation test: it tests the resistance of the 5-point safety harness
- Wear test: it tests the strength of the pushchair over an obstacle track simulating the use and wear on the product over time
- Accidental folding test: it tests the double safety mechanisms preventing accidental folding
- Completely non-toxic (EN71) and phthalate-free materials (directive 2005/84/CE)
- Durability test on rough paths. The European regulation requires the test to be carried out on 72,000 loops, Cam performs the test on 500,000 loops
- Handle and suspension durability test. The European regulation requires the test to be carried out on 10,000 loops, Cam performs the test on 30,000 loops