Life SKills, Le Jeu Des Mots Magiques
"PLEASE", "THANKS", "FORGIVENESS", "WELCOME", "I LOVE YOU" .... What is the magic word to be polite in such and such a situation? This game guides the child and makes him discover "good manners" allowing him to improve his relations with others in a simple and fun way!
With a game board, a wheel with arrow, 20 cards, 4 place cards and 4 card holders.
In thick and resistant cardboard for hours of play!
The Life Skill or "life skill" worked through this game is EFFECTIVE RELATIONSHIPS .
Designed in partnership with early childhood experts, Life Skills games are psycho-educational games that aim to promote child development. They not only stimulate skills useful for learning, but also and above all those essential for a good quality of personal and relational life.
The objective of this range is to develop the psycho-emotional skills of your child and this, in his relation to the world which surrounds him. These educational games will teach your child to live his own life better thanks to a wide choice of games that will make his life easier and help him to manage his stress, his fears, his emotions ...
Life Skills is a range of products with which the child can play alone , but which allow them to share stimulating and quality moments with the family .
What are "Life Skills" or "life skills"?
Life skills are the personal and relationship skills or competences that every child should develop in order to live a quality life and bring out their potential in order to grow up to be a happy person .
The 10 Life Skills or "life skills" identified by the WHO (World Health Organization) are:
- Make decisions : face decisions constructively
- Solve problems : identify effective solutions
- Creative thinking : finding original ideas and solutions
- Critical thinking : analyze and evaluate situations
- Effective communication : expressing yourself appropriately
- Effective relationships : interact positively
- Self- awareness: knowing yourself
- Sensitivity and empathy : understanding others
- Emotion management : recognize your own emotions and those of others
- Stress management : know and control the sources of tension
Do you know the correct magic word to be polite at a specific time? A fun game to learn to be "well behaved" in all circumstances, to teach the little ones good manners and to improve their relations with others easily and while having fun! From 3 to 6 years.
The Life Skill or "life skill" worked through this game is EFFECTIVE RELATIONSHIPS.
MADE IN ITALY.