Graco, Grows4Me™ 4-in-1 Car Seat
- LATCH equipped for an easy installation
- Integrated harness storage compartment holds the harness straps that are not in use while in the belt positioning booster mode for a simple transition back to harness mode
- Steel-reinforced frame provides strength and durability for years of smart utility
- Plush inserts keep your child comfortable on your many journeys together
- Integrated cupholders keeps your child's drinks close at hand
- Easy-to-read level indicator helps parents find the right position for accurate installation and optimum safety
- Rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed U.S. safety standards.
- Rear-Facing Harness: 5-40 lb, head must be at least 1" below handle;
- Forward-Facing Harness: 22-65 lb, up to 49";
- Highback Booster: 40-100 lb, 43-57", at least 4 years old;
- Backless Booster: 40-110 lb, 43-57", at least 4 years old
Children are safer riding rear-facing and should ride rear-facing as long as possible, until they reach the maximum rear-facing height or weight rating for their car seat. Then children should ride forward-facing, using the built-in harness system for as long as possible until they reach the maximum forward-facing weight or height for their car seat. At that point, children should ride in a belt-positioning booster seat. A booster is no longer needed once the vehicle seat belt fits properly, typically when they reach 4 feet 9 inches tall and are between ages 8-12. Be sure to check your local and state laws, as well as AAP and NHTSA recommendations, for car seat usage.*
*Graco Supports the American Academy of Pediatrics and National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's Car Seat Guidelines. Visit our safety page for information on car seat usage recommendations.